SubtitleTools is a small utility that helps modifying existing subtitles or downloading new ones based on the digital signatures of your movie files from opensubtitles.org
- Integrated with speech recognition engine of windows 7+ to produce subtitles automatically.
- Integrated with Bing's translator.
- Converting encoding of the opened .srt file to UTF-8.
- Synchronizing a subtitle and shifting its timespans.
- Adjusting timespans of the opened .srt file based on the other fully synchronized .srt file.
- Merging two .srt files.
- Editing or deleting rows of the opened .srt file.
- Downloading or uploading .srt files by using XML-RPC API of the opensubtitles.org.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7;Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2;Windows Server 2008;Windows Server 2008 R2;Windows Vista Service Pack 1+;Windows
XP Service Pack 3
Microsoft .NET Framework 4